Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Argh.

I am currently feeling like a mega-goon about not having posted my promised updates for the past two weeks. Please know that things are crazy on my side of this computer screen, and I'll be getting on to posting a proper, updating post as soon as I can!! I've just been super busy!

My birthday is next week (woot! 12/12/12!), and it's going to be a crazy week then as well...so I don't know when I'm going to have a lot of time to post, but I shall definitely work on it! The post is coming soon--I promise!!

Would love to hear from, and hope you're well!

Cheers--and send more mail,
Ms. Always Traveling

2 comments:

  1. That is cool! 12/12/12!! A day to make it big for sure ;) And how nice it is to have a b-day in December...twice the gifts: birthday + Christmas! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merissa! How lovely to hear from you!
      Haha! No doubt--it shall be quite an exciting day!! :)
      I shall reply to your letter very soon! (I LOVED the moose)
      Cheers--

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling