Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Scorcher

Yesterday and today, the temperature here in Massachusetts (and most of New England, I've heard) has been boiling. True scorchers! (The perfect weather for T. and my travels!!)

So yesterday, I decided to take a trip to Rhode Island to a beach. Seems like everyone else on this side of Indiana had that very same idea, because the beach was crazily crowded. My crew and I had no clue that it was going to be ... quite ... so ... packed ...




Regardless, it was a fabulously warm day and the sea breeze--plus shade from the rainbow-hued umbrella, as well as wonderful company--made for a tremendous day.

In two days time, I'll be able to share such a summer joy with the wonderful T.! I can't wait!!

My Northern Hemisphere readers: send some mail, read some books, and soak up that sun!
My Southern Hemisphere readers: send some mail, read some books, and I'll soak up that sun for you!
~ Ms. Always Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling