Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Newspapers

"Oh, Sagittarius..."


In making some envelopes this afternoon, I stumbled across some pages of "FREE! Coffee News" which I have been meaning to make into envelopes for a while. However, I decided to give them a quick read before I cut 'em up.

Surprisingly, my horoscopes were very fitting.
The first:
Work is likely to demand a great deal of your attention. The idea, though, is to demonstrate how skillful you are. Improve your techniques. Lucky numbers: 15, 21, 29, 30, 32, 48.
I couldn't believe it. Not only have these past three months been spent busily preparing for my major essay (due in the first week of May), but these past two weeks -- and next nine days -- have been (will be) spent meticulously combing through each page of analysis of that bloody paper to prepare for submission. It is requiring both a great deal of time, and a great deal of focus. I hope I can demonstrate how skillful I am!

And then this one:
Your sense of satisfaction for a job well done may be rejuvenating. Your ability to process your thoughts quickly could help you to come out on top. Lucky numbers: 10, 11, 16, 19, 36, 37.
Well; would you LOOK at that?! I'm encouraged that this paper is going to be just mighty fine.

And now I'm on to cut up the ol' "FREE! Coffee News", and see if I can't make some mighty fine envelopes to send some mighty fine letters. Maybe I'll make 15, or 21, or 29, or 30, or 32, or even 48.

We'll see--
                ~ Ms. Always Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling